Your cart is empty

Whispering Angel Rosé Now on Sale Buy 2+ Bottles for $20.99 Each

Ca N'Estruc BI Muscat 2021 (750ml)

Price: $25.99

Quantity in Stock: 5
Producer Ca N'Estruc BI
Country Spain
Region Catalunya
Varietal Muscat
Vintage 2021
Sku 54455
Size 750ml
 Biodynamic Grown Organically Natural Item 

This is an orange wine. It is a reference to the fact that this wine is fermented with skin contact and not a direct reference to the color. The exact hue may vary from fairly pale to a deep amber.

Ca N'Estruc BI Description

100% Muscat from organic and biodynamically farmed vines planted in 2016 on alluvial and gravel soils. The vines are 165 meters above sea level.

The grapes were harvested by hand, then 80% were pressed directly white the remaining 20% were destemmed. They then fermented with native yeasts in 1,000L stainless steel tanks, where the wine rested for 5 months after fermentation finished. Bottled in January without fining, filtration, or sulfur addition.

Customers Viewing This Page Might Also Like These Items
Sign up for our Newsletter
Sign Up